Hello my name is Sherry (my nickname is Sherita). I am a foster mother of 3 beautiful children (7, 5 & 2) two boys and a girl. My sweet husband & I have been doing fostering for almost 2 years and have had 5 children in our home. We don't have children of our own, and hoping to adopt from the foster care system. There are a lot of kids that need loving families. My husband, Martin (aka Marty), and I have been married for 13 years on March 13th. He is an awesome trim carpenter, very talented! And he is opening his own business, Carsten Custom Trim. We are VERY excited & a little nervous. 8-)
My favorite past-time is scrapbooking. I love to sit down and let out all my frustrations out on a piece of paper to rip or cut...I love to see a finished product, that I created. My sweet hubby says it's the "god" complex in all women to "create" something - children, dinner, scrapbook pages, etc....
I am going to add some scrapbooking layouts to this blog. Just to let all of you know, I have to "blur" out the kids' faces & not share their first names because they are not my own and there are some "confidentialty" issues with our foster kids. You will know them as T, Z & S.
Have a blessed day!
Sherry
2 comments:
So cool to see you on here! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list :)
I'm so glad that you've joined me on Blogger! I'll add a link to you on my blog soon! :)
Post a Comment