The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, June 02, 2006

Book of ME... page 6 & 7


Journaling: WHAT I DREAM ABOUT...
It's funny how the dreams you have as a child & even as a young girl, change when you become an adult. As an adult I've seen dreams come true & I've seen 'em fall...but what I've learned from both the good & the bad -- God will NOT let you go, He will hold onto you!

My "dreams" are to be a loving wife & parent my children with grace & mercy. I dream of one day owning our own house with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, basement & attic - finishable, HUGE kitchen, livingroom, diningroom, family room, a place for me to scrapbook, a BIG pole barn for Marty, a barn full of horses, acres of land to ride those houses, a nice river or lake nerby, wooded area, and a porch going all around the house! I know it seems like a lot...but we need enough room to have all our friends & family over! :)

No comments: