The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, June 01, 2009

Changes...

"Life's about changes... nothin ever stays the same." I heard that song the other day, it's by Patty Loveless it's called "How can I help you say goodbye" It's so true.

We had court for baby "Matthew," looks like they want to send him to Alabama with his grandpa. I am heart broken, yet happy...it's so confusing to me. I'm glad that he doesn't have the confusion that my other foster kids had when they were visiting their parents. I was certian that Matthew was going to be our forever child, I am really starting to doubt that I'm saspose to be a mom at all. With "Vincent" and "Gracie's" case being up in the air, and now "Matthew" leaving - I don't know what God is thinking....I don't know if we are going to continue with Foster Care... it's very hard on my heart and I seem to cry a lot. Maybe I'm just burnt out or whatever but, I think we can't seem to go on. I just have to enjoy the kids while they are here, they aren't ours anyways - even when we give birth to them right? Where does it say that in the bible? That our children belong to God or something.... I don't know. Anyways please keep our family in your prayers...and hopefully I will be able to do some scrapbooking soon!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

My heart is breaking for you