The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick Hello!

Hello all. I went to a Neurologist on Thursday to find out why I keep getting these horriable headaches!! I'm all healed from my surgery, and talking fine. I haven't scrapped in a while...I just haven't felt like it. Hoping to get to it soon. I would like to get last year's school year done before a new school year starts. LOL

Thought I would share a quote from Beauty & the Beast

"The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life...."

1 comment:

I-Krea design said...

O, I hope you get well soon!!!
How was the visit?
Get well!