The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's been a while....

Hello all... I know I know, I've been gone for an aweful long time. My life has been crazy crazy and yep you guessed it crazy. All three of my foster kids where in baseball. UGH, Sunday to Thursday nights were spent at the ball field. I had my surgery as you know in May. Well I still have some moments when my throat just doesn't feel the same. Like at a baseball game I was yelling for my 9 year old, he was up at bat and wasn't doing very good, and I yelled his name and half way through yelling "It's okay just shake it off," I lost my voice!!


Since I've been to the Neurologist and started the meds he put me on I've only had ONE headache and fewer daily headaches. Well, except for when I ran out of meds and the pharmacy couldn't get me the meds without talking to the doctor, then I had a MAJOR headache... what was happening was my eyes were twitching, [okay this is hard to explain...so please excuse the really hard explaination :)], what I saw was flashing light - kind of like a stroub light - very annoying, and it felt like my eyeballs were spinning which made me very dizzy and I was very sick to my stomach... Oh boy it was aweful!! But better now that I'm back on the meds.

My husband hurt his back at work... 5 days with him on muscle relaxers and pain meds.... UGH!! That wasn't fun. But he is all better now and back to working like a crazy man. I thought I would share this photo of him... lol it's one of my favorites. I love him so much!!

I got to scrapbook last Friday and Saturday, I got 14 pages done!! I would share, but they have my foster kids on them and I can't share their photos.
Well, goodbye for now, and God bless you all!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sherry! Good to hear from you. I hope things continue to get better.

You should put happy faces over your kiddos faces and post them. That's what I do when I scrap people I don't have permission to share their faces. :)

Dena said...

Hiya Sherry! I'm so glad you checked in with us over at FS! I'm glad that you've found some relief from your headaches!