"We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we don't give up and quit."
*******************************
Well, since my last post in September. Life has been crazy. I've had some major things happen with our foster kids. Hopefully some things will s
low down soon.The first weekend in October, my neighbor Lacy and I went to my ladies groups "Advance" (it's like a retreat). It was so much fun. We went to Youth Haven Ranch in Rives Junction, it was so peaceful and relaxing. The place is a charitable organization dedicated to meeting the emotional and physical needs of today’s disadvantaged children. All children attend Youth Haven free of any charge. We stayed in the Hayloft Conference Center, it was so beautiful.
*******************************
On another note... How come some people say they love you. That they will be there for you, and be honest with you. THEN they ignore you, they don't take your phone calls or better yet they get their phones turned off. When they do see you they treat you like you are just a "casual acquaintance" not their COUSIN, not their NEICE, not their AUNT, or even better NOT THEIR SISTER!!! Yep I have "family," blood family.... they've hurt me. What do you do when your FAMILY doesn't want you around or they LIE to your face and then go behind your back and say mean hurtful things, what are we in 5th grade?!?!?!?!?
*******************************
As most of you know I've had a lot of loss in my life in the last year...and I don't have time for people that are like the above mentioned. I will not be a door mat ANY LONGER! Love me or hate me... I could care less. I would rather have people say they hate me, than have them say they love me to my face then be two faced behind my back!! If there is ONE thing I've learned from the losses I've had in the past year.... LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT TO BE WAITING TO BE LOVED BY STUPID PEOPLE THAT DON'T DESERVE MY LOVE IN RETURN.
Look, I'm just venting here. This is where I can do it, without screaming... because I'm NOT in 5th grade!! If you want to be my friend, okay I have no problem with that... just don't go behind my back or use me to watch your kid or do stuff for you..... be my FRIEND!!
No comments:
Post a Comment