The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

After the snow fall. (Project 365)

Well, we went to our local park to play on the sledding hill. They have a little "village" of old buildings. This church was built in 1888, and they have all these other old buildings. I've taken pics of this before but I thought I would try black & white with the snow.


I don't know, what do you guys think?? I think it's a perfect photo for the Project 365.
Also, today while we on our way home we saw a hawk... totally cool! So I snapped a photo of it. It's not very upclose but hey it's pretty darn good, because it was perched on the tallest tree and it was in the middle of the field. Well you all have a very blessed day!


No comments: