On the scrapbooking front.... well I haven't had the time to scrap anything. But I've decided to do the Creating Keepsakes' "Project 365." I can't get the kit, because it's out of stock, but I've taken on the challege to take 365 photos this year and let my creativity out of the box. You know take photos of things I normally don't take pics of, that will also help me keep up on my blog. LOL
Here is my first 9 days of photos, and a little journally to go along.
Jan. 1 - Yep that was Midnight, we all sat up and watched "Facing the Giants." What a GREAT family movie!Jan. 2 - Our flag, couldn't figure out what to take.
Jan. 3 - Icicles hanging on our front porch.
Jan. 4 - My dh and his sister Pam, she lives in Mississippi and we don't get to see her often.
Jan. 5 - Animal footprints in fresh fallen snow. I wanted to get out and get a pic of my grandma's grave for this, since Jan 5th is her birthday.
Jan. 6 - Maggie & Tucker our dogs playing. Well, ok Tucker trying to get Maggie to play.
Jan. 7 - My memorial cross in memory of my daddy, I miss him so much!
Jan. 8 - My covered swing in our backyard, my favorite place to read in the summer time, gosh I wish it were summer!
Jan. 9 - Ok I was letting the dogs out this morning to do their business and in my lilac bush I found this little bird, isn't he cute? I just thought it would be a great pic of the day.
Well everyone have a great day....and be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment