"Matthew" (Baby J) has a whole repertoire of cries that mean a variety of things from "feed me" to "hold me" to "get this big poop out of my diaper!" (which means get it out without taking this diaper off me!) that we are all struggling to get to know. We laugh at the pretty explosive sounds coming from his tush region...fits right in with my dh Marty, "Vincent" (Z) & "Gracie" (S). He doesn't really like the pacifier, which I'm told is a good thing. Can't wait until it gets warmer to take him out for walks, don't know when that will be. He is starting to focus in on our faces...which is great! Marty got him a Tigers sleeper and they watched the Tiger's game together it was so cute!! Other than not getting enough sleep because he still has his nights and days mixed up, we are having a great time having an infant in the house.
Clipping Matthew's nails...I've filed but too scared to do anything else. I'm scared to death to hurt him. I've had many people tell me to bit them off...but to tell you the truth, that scares me too! He hates to be swaddled now, he liked it at first, but now it just seems to make him angry! So I don't push it. I was giving him a bath almost every night, or every other, trying to help him sleep. What do you think about crying... does it spoil him if I pick him up everytime he crys...do I let him cry it out?
1 comment:
Depends on the cry... if its just a I wanna be held cry, then no it don't spoil him, he may need the attention, depends on the situation.... If its a cry that lasts over 5 minutes I would get him. It really is a personal choice. When we had the kids it was the same way "you are spoiling them" . Well, they are mine, I guess its My choice....
Post a Comment