Holy Moly... I haven't sat down and blogged in a long time. I have been so very very busy during Christmas time, and I just haven't had 5 minutes to do much. We had such a great day on Christmas. My husband's family came over Christmas day. We live in a single wide trailer and we had 24 people in our house. We cleaned our house for two weeks and within an hour and half it was trashed. But the kids are happy and everything is OVER...and now it's time to just chill.
New Year's was fun, we just hung out at home and watch movies, and then watched Chris Daughtry on the New Years Eve show, and then watched the ball drop. What fun... all of the kids (even my hubby) fell asleep by 10:30 PM. About 5-10 minutes before midnight... I stood up and said... "HEY everybody up! It's almost midnight!!" They all jumped up in shock and looked around and then laughed.
Well, everyone have a GREAT day...
~Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment