The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hobby or Obsession?

Challenge~ Blog about what got you started in scrabooking and what keeps you in this wonderful hobby.

Wow, it was Hunting season 1997, and I was trying to fill my days...and nights...with activity (I couldn't & still can't sleep when my husband isn't home for so long). A friend of mine from college was having a "scrapbooking party" and wanted to know if I could come... I said YES... what the heck ya know. Going into it I thought, "It will be fun for tonight, but I could never get into scrapbooking!" I went to a Creative Memories "Class" and purchased my first book and some supplies. Almost 10 years later, what started out as a hobby has turned into an OBESSION! I can't get enough of it. I eat, sleep and dream about it. Some day I stay until 3 in the morning just to get the right layout or poem for a page. This is me... and I have to accept who I am...

A SCRAPBOOK ADDICT!!!

No comments: