The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Scrapbook Area... and my top ten fav singers/bands


I cleaned my bedroom, and I moved my bed, so I had to move my scrap table. My husband moved the shelves, and I cleaned the bottom shelf off and am using it for mags and stuff. It really cleans off my table and leaves more room. I really love this table. My dh and I were going to yard sales last summer and we found this table and two chairs that match. I really love it. I also love it when people say, "tell me something odd about you..." I always say "I have a kitchen table in my bedroom." I get a lot of weird looks.

Following the 2peas blogger for Thursday I need to blog about my top 10 favorite musical artist. I mostley like country music...but once in a great while, other things get into my brain. LOL

10. Chicago - I love their LOVE songs. :)
9. REBA... only need one name... and only need to say it, to know how GREAT she is!
8. Barabra Mandrell - wow, she is just the all time best!
7. Alabama - what can I say...it's Alabama... they best band ever!
6. Jake Owen - He is a new country artist, and I just LOVE his voice.
5. Andy Griggs - I just love the romantic songs and the passion.
4. Montgomery Gentry - again...I LOVE these boys...well MEN. They are not panseys, but they are sweet and loving and you can hear it.
3. Trace Adkins - well... ladies love country boys. ;)
2. Chris Daughtry - what can I say... HOT HOT HOT!
1. Tim McGraw - His song "My Best Friend" is mine & my sweet husband's song. We sing it to each other all the time.

Well, ladies... have a great day!!!
Much Love from Michigan,
Sherry

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I have to agree about Reba. I love her!!!!