The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I shouldn't be complaining...


I know I shouldn't be complaining... & I may regret it later... but I have to vent something. My sweet husband, has been just working and working... and not just with his job. He comes home and he cleans the house! I get most of the house work done, but when he doesn't work he does it all. I go to bed thinking of my day for the next day...and I think "Dishes, Laundry, counters & vacum" and when I wake up the next morning all of it is done! I know I know... "shut up and take what he gives you..." but really, I feel like I'm failing at my job, maybe if I didn't fail at being a "homemaker" then he wouldn't do all of that. He says he just wants to help...and I believe him, but I don't know... LOL Any ways I have a wonderful husband and I love him so very very much!

No comments: