The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Favorite restaurants & High School Friends...

The Blog Challenge for 2 peas for Friday is my 5 favorite restaurants and Saturday's is do I still keep in contact with High School Friends. WOW... I love these challenges.

5. Wendy's
4. Big Boys... Slim Jim all the way baby!!
3. Applebees... yum yum love their food!!
2. Chi chis... no longer available in our area. :(
1. OLIVE GARDEN!! I love this place... want to sweet talk me... take me there and you can get me to do just about anything. ;)

I keep in contact with a few friends from High School; and I love emailing them, keeping up with news and learning about their families. I have a MYSPACE account, and I have found a lot of old friends. I really miss two friends in particular. Kip and Tanya. They were our best friends in Jr & Sr High, they both were in our wedding. This photo is of them at our Prom.

Well, that's it. Busy day today and it's time to do something productive.

Much Love from Michigan,
Sherry

1 comment:

Nicole Finlayson said...

It's great that you still keep in touch and I second the Wendy's fave ;)