
I am just so happy with my babies. I never thought that I could be so in love with them. They bring me so much joy & happiness. They are getting use to their surroundings and letting me touch them more and more. I've been spending about 20 minutes every day with each of them in the bathroom.
Ivie (lilac color) is the most friendly with me. It takes her about 5 minutes of flying around and then she lets me catch him/her and then it will sit on my leg or on my shoulder. She freaks out when I try and give her some broccoli, I don't think she knows it's food. Ivie calms down and relaxes with me very easy, when my husband walks in the room he/she tenses up, but will "step up" on his finger.
Hollie (skyblue color) is more stubborn. During our 20 minutes together in the bathroom, it took 15 minutes to get her/him to let me touch her/him. Hollie doesn't like the broccoli either.
And that's the other thing, we still don't know if they are boys or girls...most everyone think they are boys. A very few people think they are girls. I really hope someone can tell me what they are soon, so I can name them for good and call them boy or girl... LOL Well it's snowing pretty bad now, and school will most likely be canceled tomorrow... OH great... What am I going to do with 3 kids tomorrow... LOL
Have a great day and stay warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment