Okay, So what attracted me to my hubby...Hmmmm, that's hard... lol no, really it's easy. His smile... he helped me out of the bronco and I looked up and he smiled the
biggest smile I ever saw... and he kept smiling all night long. We were at the rollerskating rink, and every time I was around him he was smiling right at me. I told my friend, "he just keeps smiling at me, do you think that means he likes me...he can't like me, he's too gorgeous!!" When it was time to go, he got in his van and we got into our bronco, and he was trying to show off and gunned the van and broke the universal joint, and we had to give him a lift to his aunts. There was 6 people in the bronco and I sat in the middle up front next to my neighbor (his cousin) and him... I kept thinking "he is sitting next to me... Oh my goodness his knees are touching my knees!!!!" We were sitting on the floor and I was talking to his cousins and his sister while he was on the phone with his mom and I looked up toward him and he was staring at me smiling. I love his smile...I always have, and always will!
No comments:
Post a Comment