The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, February 19, 2007

They are getting better...

Ivie plays around my mirror and my CDs. She will sit around the bed, not of her own free will...but she is learning to trust me. She sat on the ceiling fan in my bedroom while I read and watched me for about an hour. She has learned and trust me enough to step up on a perch when she is up high. She LOVES millet, and will sit on the bed and eat it. On the 17th she was 8 weeks old, and I just can't believe that I can LOVE something soooooo small soooooooo MUCH!




Hollie is a lot less trusting, it takes her a lot longer to sit on my finger. I have to let my husband calm her down then she will let me touch her. She likes to hang on my necklaces and look into the mirror. She is constantly playing in any mirror and singing to the bird in the mirror. She turned 8 weeks on the 15th of this month. She, too, has learned to step up onto the perch...and she loves millet too. I wish that she would start to like me.


No comments: