The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Vanentine's Dinner


Well, the budgies must be getting comfortable, because yestreday they start munching on their cuttlebone and the purple mineral block... yep it's purple, now they have a purple stain on their bellies. LOL I'm gonna look for a new one that doesn't give them a stain... LOL. They have a new food cup for treats...I put a piece of broccoli in it about 5 minutes ago, and they wont go near it... I don't know what else to do... maybe put a piece of millet in it first, so they know that treats are in that dish.

Last night my husband surprised me, he got a babysitter on his own, and we went out to dinner. We went to Bob Evans... not like a romantic place, but I didn't want to wait in a line that went all the way out the door and in the cold. So, we didn't have to wait in line, service was so-so and we had a family sit behind us that had a pre-teen daughter that whined about the food the whole time and the little boy kept crying and the daughter kept telling him to "shut - up" so I felt right at home. LOL The birds brought me a lot of JOY yestreday. They jump around and do great tricks - flipping around the perches, going through the rings, playing with the bell, and playing with each other. It was so cute they were on the rope and they were facing each other and it looked to me like they were fencing with their beaks. It was soooooo funny!

No comments: