
Oh my goodness, I reunited with my nephew Danny. The last time I saw him was summer of 1986, that was 21 years ago! He was 6 years old last time I saw him. I remember him and his brother Joshua were my boys, I loved them and they loved me. It was "Aunt Sherry do this" and "Aunt Sherry play with me." I was so afraid that he wouldn’t like me, or that he would think I was a crazy old lady. But, he was really excited about getting back in touch with me. He has 3 children; Sativa who is 7 years old and the quietest little girl, Danny III who is 4 years old and the spitting image of his father, and little baby Jaydan who will be 2 at the end of June. It was so much fun, we got in town a little before 1 PM, and we didn’t leave until after 8 PM. We played cards, ate dinner, talked and the kids played. I didn’t want to leave, I wanted to stay and talk and talk. I love that he was excited to see me, he hugged me when we got there and hugged me when we left. We are planning to get together some more this summer and maybe go canoeing and camp in Mio.
The photo is one that my sister sent me, I didn't take any photos while there.
No comments:
Post a Comment