The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tigers at Comerica Park

We were blessed with 5 tickets to a Tigers baseball game at Comerica Park in Detroit. It was so much fun, not to mention - I gotta go potty every other minute and the people walking up & down the stairs. The kids had fun until about the bottom of the 7th inning... we left at the top of the 8th inning and I am glad that we did...



We had such a busy day, we had to be out of the house for an appointment 2o minutes from home, by 8:30 am, and then to our foster care agency by 10:30 am to pick up the tickets. The game started at 1:05 pm and we left at 3:45 pm, I had to be at church to do a paper bag album class at 7 pm. Oh my goodness, I was sooooooo tired by the time I fell into bed at 11 pm.


The kids got mini baseball bats, they complete LOVE them.



Well, I wanted to share the paper bag album that I did...




On to the challenge -
Thursday was to blog about what inspires you... well, I get most of my inspiration comes from Creating Keepsakes and from just my daily life. My kids give me a lot of inspiration, nature and the beauty I see everyday.

Today's challenge is to talk about our Father's Day plans...well, we are going to church, then to my father's for a while, then off to my neice & nephew's graduation open house and then maybe just relaxing at home.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Neat looking paper bag album & cute bats!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Sounds like you all had a great time at the ball park. Love the paper bag album. I keep saying I'm going to make one and just never do. Maybe one day.