The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Photography Class


Challenge~ If you were to take a class on photography. What is one thing you would like to learn?

I would love to learn about how to take better up close photos. I would love to know how to take photos with better clarity.

*********************************************************

On a personal note, I seem to want to hurt my body lately. Monday night I was in the bath and fell in the tub, Oh my goodness I hurt all over the place. My arms, neck, back & knees hurt so bad!!! I did NOTHING at all yestreday, except sit on the sofa and play on my computer. Well this afternoon, I was making grill cheese sandwiches for lunch and I burnt my arm on the grill.

2 comments:

Jill said...

:-( :-( :-( Hope that's it for accidents for you!! :-( Good idea on the close ups.

Ingrid said...

Aw! I'm a total klutz sometimes, I can sympathize with the aches and pains. Ouch!