The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to me.... :)


I got this wonderful bouquet delivered to our house yesterday!! My wonderful husband sent these to me. I think I have the best hubby in the world. I am 36 years old today. :) Yes I can admit my age...now my weight? NO WAY, Nobody but my hubby and my doctor know my weight! LOL

It was kind of weird to have a birthday without one of my parents calling me or sending me a card. To those of you that read my blog, I think I am going to counseling within the next few weeks. I'm just not feeling better and all the meds that the doctor is putting me on isn't making me feel any better!

2 comments:

toners said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy belated birthday! Your DH was so sweet to send those beautiful flowers. :) Counseling sounds like a good idea. Sometimes we all need a fresh, unbiased perspective.