Hello my friends... Okay so I know that April Fools is only on April 1st...but really who really cares?! LOL
I'm starting to feel a lot better!! I've spent more time at the Doctors or at our pharmacy's waiting room and on the phone with my insurance company more than I ever wanted to be! Again, I'm on a ton of meds (5 total) and I hate taking pills. It's such a horriable thing to be on this many pills.
I haven't done much scrapbooking; digital or traditional. But I've spent a few days working on genealogy. I love genealogy, almost as much as scrapbooking, and I forgot how much I love it.
Well I am gonna let ya'll go for now... Have a blessed April!!
5 comments:
Hope you feel better soon and get back on scrapbooking, enjoy the geneology and is great to have u back!
I'm fascinated by geneology research. It's been an ongoing project for me and some day all the info I've gathered will end up in an album...someday!
Sounds like you'll be back to scrapping soon :)
Glad to know you are doing better! :)
Hope you are feeling better soon. Did your Dr. test for diabetes and your thyroid?
Hope you really are starting to feel better soon and that you get a chance to scrap too!!
Post a Comment