
Hello friends, I don't know if I've ever talked about my Shih Tzu, Maggie. Maggie will be 6 years old on June 14th. We adopted her in the month of July of 2002. You can read all about how we got Maggie on her webpage (I haven't updated it in about 2 years, and now I can't find the password... so don't laugh!!) She is really missing Walker so I thought I would post a little about her. She is my baby, but she has been really hanging with my hubby... I think she is sensing his sadness... playing with him and laying with him etc. It really cute to see him play with her. She is mooping around the house and laying around in Walker's spots, she keeps whinning when we leave and she walks around looking for Walker.
Everyone have a GREAT day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment