The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Back to School....

Back to school was this week... it's been so crazy here. My husband is finally all better from his kidney stones!! Praise God, he is done being crabby!!! LOL We have half days for the first 2 days of school, (don't ask me, I think it's crazy!) so my boys started on Tuesday, entering into 4th and 2nd grade. Man it seems like just yestreday my oldest was starting 1st grade!! Then after school on Day 1, we had to go get physicals done for DS #1 and DD, that went fairly smooth. (DS is Dear Son, and DD is Dear Daughter). Then we relaxed at home most of the night, at least that is my story and I'm sticking to it!! On Wednesday we had a very busy day, DS #1 & #2 went to school, DD had KINDERGARTEN Orientation!!! Whaaaaa!! Then last of the physicals for DS #2 (And oh my goodness, I thought their ears were all plugged, because all three of them touched everything in the exam room, going through drawers and touching everything they saw. By the time we got out of there I said their names at least 20 times!) Ran out of the doctor's office and picked up my DH (Dear Husband) and then off to therapy....by the time we got home at 6 pm I didn't feel like making anything!!! UGH!!


Then on Thursday my DD started Kindergarten.... she came home off the bus with a frown on her face...here is how the conversation went...

Me: "So how did you like school?" (kind of hoping she would hate it and want to stay home, she is my baby... :( what am I gonna do while she is gone every afternoon?)
DD: "I'm done with school, I hate it!"
Me: "Why honey, what happen?"
DD: "NOTHING, I don't want to talk about it...."

Later at home, DD comes up to me crying...

Me: "What's wrong?"
DD: "I was really bad at school."
Me: "How, what happened?"
DD: "I was talking in line and my teacher told me to stop and I didn't, and I had to sit in time out!" (You must know she loves to talk...and so does her mother! LOL)
Me: "Oh honey, it's ok. Just try to do better tomorrow."
DD: "I'm not going back, I'm staying with you!!"

On Friday my DD came off the bus happy and said she loved school. So that didn't last too long.


So today is Saturday and I had big plans for today, I wanted to clean around my scrap table and organize some of it.... yeah didn't happen yet. It's 4:36 PM (EST), and I haven't even touched any of it. I think it has been so busy here... that I just needed down time. Kids have been playing and being really good and I have been playing on the lap top. Maybe soon, I will get off my but and get to cleaning!! I am really embarassed to show you this pic of my desk...but here it is...
I hope you all have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Rozette said...

Wait until she realizes it starts all over again on Monday! LOL My daughter didn't like the first day and was relieved Friday was the last.....until she realized Sunday night....it would start all over again.