The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

More pics of my scrap area...



Hi guys.... here are some pics of my scrap area. It has rained here in Michigan all day on Saturday and all day today. Geesh, we've got some of our streets flooded, and our churches basement had a lot of water in it (the sump pump broke), so my hubby was out in the pouring rain and fixed it... I LOVE my "Mr. Fix-It!!"


My scrapping plans for Sunday was to sit at my table and scrap... Okay I got 2, yes TWO pages done. Well, two is two more than I had done before this morning. LOL!!


I have a doctors appointment on Monday (nothing major, just physicals for the agency, so we can be foster parents).


If I were a flower I would be.... a daisy. I don't know why other than daisies are my favorite flower and I love them for their beauty. It's that simple... I think they are pretty...so I love them. I would rather get a dozen daisies over a dozen roses anyday! Now don't get me wrong, I will accept any flowers any day.... but if I had to choose...it would be daisies.

3 comments:

Kichara said...

hey, two layouts...that's an accomplishment!

Dielle said...

It looks great!!! And I'd be a daisy, too. Absolutely my favorite flower!

Anonymous said...

Great little space (I have a little spot to SB too)...yours looks very organized.

PS - 2 LOs is fabulous!!!