The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Why dogs are the best pets!!

Hello all.. I found this quote in a training book. I thought it was cool, so I wanted to share it with everyone. (Don't get me wrong, I like birds, I like cats and any other pets... but in my opinion Dogs are the BEST!)


"Dogs are honest. They don't lie. The don't change their minds in the middle of something. They also don't understand gray areas such as sometimes, maybe and it's okay this time but not next time." This is so true, all they KNOW is Love, Loyalty, Companionship, and Play with me.... :) They are completely dependent on you, and you are the one person (or family) that they look to for protection, love, instruction and food.

And puppies, man it's a really good thing they are cute, because when I walked in the door last night I almost fainted. Some how Tucker unlocked his crate, and got into the trash, then somehow pushed the shut bathroom door open, and got into the trash and chewed up on the loose tile around the toliet. (granted my hubby wanted to fix it this weekend because it was loose, but now he has to replace it completely). What a mess!!! But he is so cute, and when we walked in the door, he ran to use and wagged his little tail and was so happy to see us.


And really who wouldn't want to cuddle a puppy?! The most therapeutic thing I can do is cuddle my puppy. Their warm little bodies and fresh odors (except for the time his is sleeping in the middle of the room with your friends there, and he farts! Ewwww, that was horriable!!), including the milk breath, are wonderful!! It settles my soul and clears my mind. When my puppy & my older dog, my best friend and companion is cuddled up next to me on the sofa right at my feet or on my bed while I read...I feel so loved and all is right with the world!

There is a reason dogs are considered "Man's best friend" Well okay, "WOMEN's Best Friend!!"

No comments: