The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A quick HELLO

Hello friends, I wanted to stop by and say hello. And to show you my new scrap area. There is one good thing that come out of my favorite Scrapbooking Store closing. I got a bookshelf for my scrap area. I don't have an actual room, I have a corner in my bedroom. I got the small kitchen table and chair at a yard sale for $5 two years ago. Then I have this heart shelf that I got at another yard sale for $1. I have all the stuff that inspires me all around. The empty shelf is for some paper racks that I got from that scrap store, but they are not ready yet, they still have paper on them.



1 comment:

queenygirltara said...

Loos great Sherry. Hope you have a lot of fun.