Well today is my wedding anniversary, 15 years of marriage sure went by fast. :) Marty & I went to Applebees for a lunch date. I had Potato Cheesy Soup and a salad, Marty had steak and potatoes. Never anything different with him the same stuff everytime we go anywhere to eat!Our wedding day was so snowy. We almost had to cancel the wedding because the roads were almost all closed down. Even so we had over 150 people at the wedding. They had to start feeding the guests before we were even done with the photos, because it was standing room only down stairs. The weather was really bad, when we went from the church to the car I was walking really slow because I was walking on ice. Marty had a hold of my dress and my vail blew away when I bent down to get in the car. We laughed so hard. Today sure doesn't look like it did 15 years ago. It's Sunny and 43 degrees. Surely NOT the blizzard we had that day.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary to you & Marty! Wishing you many, many more. :)
Post a Comment