Sunday afternoon, I went to see the After hours doctor at a local clinic. I ha
ve a sinus infection and Bronchitis. She told me that I need to not have any stress in my life for at least a week, because she thinks that I've had too much going on in my life. Ha ha ha, that is too funny. 2 of my brothers and I met at an attorney's office yestreday - trying to get things done that needs to get done for my mother's will. It's been 3 months and still my brother hasn't done anything! UGH!! My neice is moving to Florida, and may not be back for a very long time!! I'm on a heavy dose of Penicilln, and I am so very tired. Hopefully start to feel better soon, our 15th anniversary is on the 13th, my middle son has a birthday on the 14th.
ve a sinus infection and Bronchitis. She told me that I need to not have any stress in my life for at least a week, because she thinks that I've had too much going on in my life. Ha ha ha, that is too funny. 2 of my brothers and I met at an attorney's office yestreday - trying to get things done that needs to get done for my mother's will. It's been 3 months and still my brother hasn't done anything! UGH!! My neice is moving to Florida, and may not be back for a very long time!! I'm on a heavy dose of Penicilln, and I am so very tired. Hopefully start to feel better soon, our 15th anniversary is on the 13th, my middle son has a birthday on the 14th.
1 comment:
No stress, if you figure out how to do that you'll be rich! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment