The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, March 21, 2008

MIA...

Hello friends, I know that I've been missing in action for a few days. But I've been really really sick. I just haven't had any energy at all. I just have wanted to sleep all day long. I went to the doctor on Friday the 14th she ordered blood work, pregnancy test (which was negative) and finished the antibiotics I got when I went to the After Hours Clinic last Sunday. I still didn't feel good at all, so the doctor wanted to see me again. I went yesterday afternoon. The blood work came back, I didn't have Mono... Yippee!! But my cholesterol was real high, and so was my Triglycerides. The doctor told me I was a very sick girl... I knew that... Haha! I have Bronchitis again, which she is VERY concerned that I've had Bronchitis 4 times since December. She believes that I have Asthma again. I had Asthma as a child and have since been borderline asthmatic, so she has be on a Nebulizer with Albuterol at least 3 times a day (or as needed for cough), my insurance didn't cover the Nebulizer so I barrow a friends until my insurance covers it, it only needs pre-authorization from a doctor or something like that UGH! The Nebulizer is $215, so there is NO WAY we can afford that now, so pray that the insurance will come through and pay for it!! She also has me on a steroid called Prednisone, which is a pain in the butt because I have to take 6 pills for two days then 5 for two days, then 4 for two days, then 3, then 2, then 1. She was thinking I cracked a rib with all my coughing or at the very least bruised one, so she gave me Tramadol for that pain. I haven't taken any yet because since I got a good night sleep last night I haven't had the pain in my ribs or chest... and it says 'as needed for pain' so I haven't taken any. She also prescribed Phenergan with Codeine to take at night for the cough, and boy did I sleep last night. I woke up in the same position I laid down in... LOL!! This morning I woke up so rested I thought 'Wow already?' I got up, the kids don't have school today, so I made breakfast. Then I swept and mopped the kitchen floor, helped the kids with their chores and started a load of laundry. Now it's after lunch and I am tired, so little princess is taking a nap, and the two princes are playing in their room. And I am gonna lay down and take a nap myself. Marty is working today and is very close, so if there is any problems he can be home in like 5 minutes.

Speaking of the kitchen floor. In a past post I told you about the IPod Shuffle Marty got me from doing a friends' floor. Well, the other cool thing about that is that for doing the floor he got enough floor to do our kitchen, so I have a new kitchen floor it's so nice! I didn't know if I would like wood floor, because we have it in the bathroom and it collects everything in the seems, and it's VERY hard to get out... but this floor is "seemless" so that's VERY cool!! Here are some pics of the work, and the finished product.


2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHHHH I hope you get to feeling better soon!! I'll be praying for you and the Insurance stuff.. UGH on them!!!! Get some rest...

The floor... OH it's BEAUTIFUL!! boy do I have another floor you can do.. har har har!! GREAT JOB!!!

"Kreative Karma" said...

Girl! You need to get better! I can't believe all that stuff the Dr. has you on and that's crazy that you could crack a rib! Get better soon and enjoy your new kitchen floor!