The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....
Monday, March 24, 2008
Doctor Frustrations...
Hey all.... I went to see my doctor this morning. She wasn't concerned with anything that I was there to see her for. I went there orginally because I was really tired and thirsty and seeing spots, she did blood work and found that my C holesterol was real high, and so was my Triglycerides; ok so those are high and she says they are not what are making me tired and etc, she says that has to do with stress... OHHHH no really?!?! I am gonna be on a very limited DIET! I can't eat this or that, and I have to eat things I don't like. UGH!! And she wants me to start working out, but I'm not gonna until this dizziness is gone!! I still feel like I don't have an answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sherry, sorry to hear this! I went through some horrible dizzy spells last year - even had an MRI of my brain. Never got a single answer. My mom kept questioning if it was Meniere's Disease. I'm not sure, but I took her advice to drink more water and minimize salt intake. I have barely felt dizzy (and not nearly as bad) since then. Might be worth a try. I'll keep you in my prayers. ((HUGS))
Sherry,
Im soree to hear abt this..i hope you get over this dizzy spell soon.take good care.God bless You.
Post a Comment