The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Side Effects :( UGH!

Hello Blogger Friends... Yep I have had some major side effects. I took the Prednisone, along with all the other meds and YUCK! I had serious problems, massive muscle pain, weakness, dizziness, my vision was really messed up- it was like a strobe light was going on in my eyes, I was shaking very bad, very nervous, and then I started vomiting. I called the doctor and got the service and they had a covering doc to call me, and she had me stop taking the meds and wants me to call my doctor on Monday. I have an appointment Monday so I will talk to her then. Right now my head hurts, my muscles are still sore (just not as bad as it was last night), and I am really tired. Last night was very scary, my legs and my arms got really stiff like, like all my muscles tightened up and wouldn't release. UGH!! Well, that's it for now... gotta lay down. Thanks for the prayers and the emails & comments. I love ya guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The strobe light and vomiting sounds like a migraine. That is exactly how mine start. Hope they find what is wrong and you feel better.
Kelly(from FaithSisters)