The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, May 31, 2007

5 years ago...

Challenge: What would you do differently if you could go back 5 years from today?

WOW this is a good one. 5 years ago, that would be 2002, I just graduated from college. I might have worked a little harder to get a better job. I would have gone to the doctor sooner about my PCOS...maybe I would have a 5 year old baby girl or boy, by now.

WOW! A week ago, I felt all alone in the world (except for my dh), like I had no blood family that even gave a crap about me. And this week I have reconnected with my sister and two of her boys. When I was younger, I thought family was just there to bug you and drive you crazy...but as I've grown family is all that you have, and you need to treasure it. Now I am not saying we don't screw up. People hurt you, and it's their choice and you can't really do anything about it, except STAND, stand up and if they knock you down get back up. Wow, I didn't expect to off on a tangent like that... LOL
Well, I should go and wash dishes or do laundry or some crap like that! :)
Love,Sherry

PS. I love you guys Danny, Josh, Cory, Desiree, & Dustin (and all my new neices and nephews that I am just meeting!) I love you too Kerry!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

I have PCOS! I used to work in High Risk Obstetrics, so I have known for quite a while and because of what I learned while working in that environment made me aware of the problem very early in life. But what a wonderful person you are by fostering children that need to be loved and cared for....that is truly a testament to the person you are!