The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two Things...

TWO Things About Me.
1. I'm a foster mom
2. I was a foster child

Two Names I Go by:
1. Hon
2. Mom

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:
1. shorts
2. tank tops

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. I have a best friend (my hubby)
2. a good dad for my kids (my hubby)

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1. Scrapbook
2. Genealogy

Two Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. no fighting kids
2. a clean house

Two pets I have:
1. birds
2. dogs

Two things I did last night:
1. watched Star Trek: Enterprise on SciFi
2. played on my new lap top

Two things I ate today:
1. a bowl of cereal
2. granola bar

Two people I just talked to last:
1. My friend Lynn
2. My dh Marty

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow:
1. clean
2. laundry

Two longest car rides:
1. Wisconsin (8 hours)
2. Mackinaw City (3 hours)

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July

Two favorite beverages:
1. Crystal Light (Strawberry-Orange-Banana)
2. Dt. Pepsi (Vanilla, Wild Cherry, etc)

Two favorite scrapbooking tools:
1. Friskers paper trimmer
2. eyelet setter

Two favorite scrappin companys:
I don't have just two...

No comments: