The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What's on my desk?????

What are three things that are on your desk that shouldn’t be?

Hmmm... what's on my desk that shouldn't be, do you mean my scrap table or my computer desk??? Well, on my scrap table I have everything, I have my laptop, a pile of clean clothes and a pile of papers that don't belong anywhere. On my computer desk, tons of scrap paper to take notes on, jewelry, disks and photos that I want to scan.

Let it rain let it rain... NOT! Last night my hubby took our 8 year old to boy scouts, on the motercycle...and they were almost home and the rain came down FAST! When they got home they were drenched...completely wet. I couldn't stop laughing. Well, after all were dry and we were eating dinner, I noticed that my hubby had bruises all over his arms... check out the pics...




1 comment:

Lynn said...

OUCH!!! Poor Marty!! That was some storm last night!! Did you hear about the tornado that touched down not far from you??

Thanks for the link to my blog! I've finally gotten your link posted on mine!!

Have a SCRAPPY day!!