The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mother's Day...

I woke up on Sunday morning and walked into the kitchen and found a dozen pink roses and some cards. I was totally surprised. My husband is very very BAD at gifts. He always forgets to buy birthday gifts, and when Christmas rolls around he gives me money and says "Go pick up something and put it in lay-away, and I will get it out."


On May 10th, he came home from work early and took me to Wal-mart and told me to pick out any LAPTOP in the store I wanted!!!! And I just thought that the laptop was my Mother's Day gift, but I woke up to those beautiful roses. I really love the card that my dh gave me; the front says "To My Wife For Mother's Day, I got you something you'll really enjoy in the bedroom..." The inside has two cotton balls and says "Just put these in your ears, and you won't hear my snoring!" I totally loved it... because he snores like a freight train!!!

No comments: