The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome

I am so tired of seeing doctors.... My doctor believes that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.... that means I have a lot of cysts on my ovaries. So, I've been to 3 doctors and had tons of blood work done.... NOW, I'm off to see a "specialist" tomorrow. I don't know what is next, and I am nervous.

Thanks for listening. :)

~Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I have daughters with PCOS. I ran into a friend in the grocery store who told me about her dil's conception following "wiffle ball" surgery. My dd went to the same doctor and he performed the surgery. It's where they go in with a hot probe and pop all the cysts on both ovaries. It can only be done once, and has risks, but my dd conceived within 3 months and bore a beautiful redheaded dd. Just as she was deciding to try all the fertility treatments again (shots, etc.) she found that she was pg again. She again gave birth to a gorgeous redheaded dd. They may never have another child, although they would like to, but those darling girls are the light of their lives. Just thought you should know that there are happy endings. Best wishes to you. PCOS is not fun. The tests and fertility stuff is not fun. I wish you the very best and hope all goes well with you.