The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My most treasure relationship


Well that would have to be the relationship I have with my husband. He is my Best Friend, and a wonderful man. He loves me unconditionally, he helps with the kids, he helps with the house work, and he does all the yard work. He watches the kids when I want to go scrapbooking, and he is everything that I want in a soul-mate. I think the most important thing is he adores me, and I adore him!!

I love that he calls me up in the afternoon and says "Hey babe, lets have lunch." I love that he stops and helps people, and when things seem very low - he makes me laugh!

I love you Marty... always and forever!

No comments: