The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Falling apart!

"Having your children with you, and having them around all the time, and growing up with them, and to love them all the time. For I have a Daughter her name is Sherry and I love her a lot, for to be with her would mean a lot to me.

For I would give the world to be with her right here and now. For she is everything to me she is my life, my hope and my world all in one. For I pray the Lord god is with her all the days of her life.

For I hope she will be with God laws, and grows to love God as I do. For if she lives with God and pray for what she needs, God will give it to her."

******************************************************************

I found that document in my dad's papers today. You don't know how I cried and cried. I have always struggled with knowing weather or not my dad loved me. WOW this is just so much, I miss him so very much! The photo above is my dad & me when I was 3 days old (April 9, 1972). Look at his face... he looks like he is in love with me. That makes me so happy and yet so sad because he couldn't share this love with me while he was alive!!! I'll be gone again tomorrow to finish some more cleaning at dad's house. Thanks for your prayers!

7 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

That's such a beautiful thing for you to find! And he does look like you are his world! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OOOH! What a treasure! Brings tears to my eyes, so I think I can imagine how it must have felt for you. That photo and the writing - I'm seeing a scrapbook layout in the making! HUGS! God bless you and keep you!

Benita said...

{{{Sherry}}} Your Dad did love you.....don't doubt that at all! You can tell just by looking at that photo! My prayers continue for you.

Linda said...

That is so beautiful, you are so lucky to have it. Hugs to you.

toners said...

Oh wow, how special for you to have found that. Be sure and scrapbook it. As Benita said, just the look on his face on that photo says it all. (((hugs)))

Natalie said...

Wow, what a wonderful thing to find to help during this trying time. Continuing to pray for you.

Michelle McVaney said...

I am so glad that you came across that treasure Sherry! The Lord knew you needed that confirmation. I agree with the other girls......get that scrapped!