The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, February 11, 2008

A time I want to experience again...



Lately I have been looking through a lot of my childhood photos. This is photo is from 1977 or 1978. I was 5 or 6 years old. I would love to go back and relive my childhood, okay so I would like to not to go through the trauma of my childhood. But I wish that I could remember the things that happened more clearer. I really do wish that when I was first married, as an adult, that I had better relationships with my mom & dad, my grandparents, and my siblings... now that my grandparents have past away and my mother too, it really has hit me hard that I need to treasure every moment I have with my loved ones.


So my advice to all of you... Remember...Hold on tight to the ones you Love!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Excellent advice. Life is much too short.