The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank You All


My sincere thanks to all who sent cards, gifts, flowers, and comfort given during the loss of my father. I would like to express my appreciation to those of you who left an online condolences at Walker-Martin Funeral Home, and who sent me personal sympathies either through cards, emails & gifts.

I would like to thank the American Legion DAV for their part in my father's burial, and their tribute at the cemetery for their salute to a brother in arms who has passed away.

1 comment:

Benita said...

{{{Sherry}}} I was just reading a couple of your blog entries & didn't know that you had lost a sister, too :( My sister & brother-in-law were killed in a tragic motorcycle accident back in 2004 & I still cry quite often.

BTW, what part of Michigan are you in?

HUGS....you continue to be in my thoughts & prayers!