The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Some new Layouts... :)

Hello guys I am starting a new challenge... 360 Degrees of Scrapbooking, with Divine Digital, I had so much fun with the 40 days of scrapping purpose, and got 40 layouts done. With this challenge, if I get it done, I get get 60 layouts done. :)



Day 1: Come full circle with me

Journaling: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain"

My 5 goals...


1. Scrap out of my comfort zone!
2. Scrap things I normally would not scrap
3. Enjoy scrapbooking again!
4. Learn from others.
5. Complete 60 layouts!

Credits: Pinapple Plantation's Lumberjack Mini Kit.

**************************************************************************


Day 2: Notes from me!

Journaling: "Listen more, Talk less, Laugh all you can, Eat healthy, Exercise, even if it’s just your mind!, Love often, Life is fragile... handle with prayer!"

Credits: Paper & Alpha letters by Pinapple Plantation's Butterfly Garden Freebie, Journal Box by Royanna Fritschmann in the 40 days of scrapping purpose, and the butterfly on journal box and the frame around photo by Raspberry Road's Faded Memories Elements.

*************************************************************

Hey all, I just talked to my dad and he sounds soooo very good!! He is having a hard time with walking and moving, but that might take a long time. Thanks for your continued prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with my freebies! Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog... keep up the fabulous scrapping and your Dad is in my prayers!

PineapplePlantation.blogspot.com