By my online blogging friends Maureen & Sarah on their blogs. Here I go with my tag
*You must post the rules before you give your answers.
*You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
*Each fact must begin with that letter.
*If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
*After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
*At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
L~ Loving, I love with a passion!
Y~ Youthful, at least I act young... LOL
N~ and my son says that I am NOBLE!!
N~ he also says that I am NICE!! (isn't he adorable!!)
Let's see now I need to tag four people as there are four letters to my middle name
Lynn, Toni, Noelia, & Aimeslee... Hope you guys have fun!!
1 comment:
Great answers! I already did the tag :)
Post a Comment