The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My biggest lesson in life came from...



Conquering my fears... Fear destroys Faith! Faith in myself, faith in God, faith in others... when I let fear over take me and I listen to what others say to me negative I get stressed out. What helps me is to stop "thinking" on my fears, because when I am afraid of whatever is coming against me and I think on that then it comes to pass. I have learned to have a positive mental attitude.


This photo is of me October 1982; I love horses so much, but I remember standing there totally in fear, I thought this phillie was going to freak out on me and hurt me...but she didn't and I am so glad that I have this beautiful photo of me & this beautiful horse.







No comments: