....Hug all of my kids and husband, tell them I love them and always will love 'em!
Ok, I'm being very sappy today. I woke up this morning and something was weighing on me. I am missing my family, so very very much. When something is important to you, you show up... you make it happen... you work your butt off to be with that person. And it's sad to say sometimes you don't know that it is important or that people are in your life are really important. As we grow up we just think those people that are in your lives are just always going to be there...and they're not. I so want to just pick up the phone and call my dad, my mom, my sister, my grandma & my step dad. I just don't feel like there was enough closer with some of them...and really I think that is what is weighing on me.
Ok, so we are planning a trip for Labor day to spend time with my husband's family. So I will not be around from Friday to Monday... then school starts... YIPPEE, I am so ready for the kids to be in school and to have a break. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder to keep in touch withthe ones we love
Post a Comment