
I am in a load of shock, because my Local Scrapbook Store is closing down. :( I am really tremendously sad. :( Michigan's economy is so very bad and the store isn't making a profit. I am so sad. I sat and cried for an hour when I found out. Not to sound selfish...but how on God's green earth am I gonna get my pages done!?!?
My friend from Faith Sisters made me this really cool siggie. I love it!!

2 comments:
What a bummer! I heard there's a really great Shop in Flint Township... maybe we'll have to go sometime! I'll ask Peggy where it is, maybe she could even tag along! We could go when the kids are in school.
That is sad news. We lost all of ours over the past couple years. I do most of my shopping online now - the shipping is cheaper than my time & gas to drive 30min to Archivers.
Post a Comment