The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....
Monday, August 18, 2008
Headaches...!!!
I don't blog as much as I used to because I've had these really horriable headaches. I've been to my family doctor, a Neurologist, and now to an eye doctor. Ok, my family doc sent me to the neurologist, the neurologist gave me anti-depressants to control my headache (can't tell you how many times I have found myself cyring for absolutely no reason) and then sent me to see an eye doc and told me to never go to a chiropractor, so I went to see the eye doc... and he told me to go see a chiropractor and gave me the news that I have to have glasses!! (I'm too young to have glasses... I am too young, right?) Does anyone have any experience with a chiropractor, should I go? What do you think about chiropractors?? Ok, well that's it for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw a chiro for a while back in 2001. Worked wonders for the pinched nerve in my neck and the other one just below my shoulder blades. I know people that go a lot regularly and they swear by the chiro. Expensive, most insurance doesn't cover much of your visits, check with your provider.
Never hurts to try, you might find some relief!
Post a Comment