The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation Pics... (Blog Challenge)

Hey friends, today's Blog Challenge is "When you do vacation pic. Do you make a different book for each vacation or all in one book?"

Well, I don't do a different book for each vacation. I do, however, do different books at the same time. I have a family book, that contains everything we do as a family, kids' school pics and special family events such as birthdays. I have just finished a book about my husband growing up (kind of like a baby book). I have three special 8x8 books one is a memory book on my grandparents. I have lots of different photos of them and their life together. The other 8x8 is of Marty & I and our life together, from dating to 2005. And then I did a "Book about me" for a challenge last year. I have our wedding album that I just finished last year, it's a 12x12. I have other books that I am working on, 1st a book about my childhood (since I got some more pics from my mom's estate) and the other one is on my roots, really on my great grandparents... Other books I want to do is memory books on my dad and mom now that they are gone. I still have a ton of pics of my neices and nephews so I probley should do something on them.

Now vacations are fun, and they are spent mostly up north at my in- law's place. My favorite places in Michigan to visit is the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinaw City. I love the fudge and all the history.
Well, I still have a headache...but I am supose to get my eye glasses today, this afternoon, waiting for hubby to get here to pick me up when he gets his check. We got some major grocery shopping to do and get my glasses. So maybe my headache will go away after I get my glasses.

No comments: