The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, August 14, 2008


Well after 4 months of not having Walker, my husband just couldn't stand it, he was talking to our neighbor and her sister is a breeder, and we got a 12 week old Shetland Sheepdog. He is totally cute, and Maggie is already loving having a dog around to play with. We named him Tucker. He is so beautiful, and so very smart. I've started training already, he isn't house broken yet and is wouldn't go up and down the stairs when we first got him, and he is doing that now (he is really freaked about going through doors.) and we went for a walk tonight and he walked some. We will get there... it's just really hard training when I've got 3 kids talking to him and confusing him. LOL!!
I saw my husband smile tonight, and I think it's the first REAL smile since we had to have Walker put down in April!! Tucker is his dog already, even though Maggie is getting really jealous! Oh yeah, we are not getting him "fixed" because the breeder would like to stud him with another puppy when she gets old enough. (NOT related to Tucker!) LOL!




Our family needed something to smile about!!

No comments: